IF ELECTED, RANDY ABREU WILL...
- Fight for Increased funding for Bronx Public Schools, especially in science, math and technology classes needed for 21st century jobs;
- Strive for 100% digital literacy in our communities and implemenet “Coding as a Second Language” initiatives;
- Establish vocational educational programs to give all kids a chance for well-paying jobs and careers;
- Expand after-school programs to keep our kids on the right track and out of harm's way;
- Provide students with greater access to resources, such as additional guidance counselors and college advisors, in matters relating to higher education;
- Work to end the school-to-prison pipeline and policies that push our kids from the classroom and into the criminal justice system.